Saturday 20 August 2011

Modernism

I have postmodernism in my blog.
Of course I will also have modernism here!!! ^^

For me, I actually not really completely understand about modernism, 
just have an idea of modernism is something or a city that becomes more and more modern.

After asking Sabrina, I have a little bit confidence that this is one of the definition.~
xD
Modernism is actually when people start wants to build a better future.

Lets see some pictures of building.
I took paris's building as an example of this topic.


London during 1941



London during 2011

From here you can see that, although some of the architecture designs of this 2 building from different era are likely, 
but something you will realise that building in the second picture is somehow more modern.

For me , this is modernism.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment