Monday 22 August 2011

MC LUHAN^^

Wow..~ Comes to Mc Luhan,
I knew nothing about it until few days ago,
i slowly understand why is he related to our lovely media.

He actually comes out with a sentence of
"medium was the message"
which means that no matter what form of medium we used,
it is one of the message convey to someone.

Let me give some examples.


This is a picture that i get it from somwhere else.
I pretty sure that the person who created this picture is asking her girl not to cry.
He is there for her.
Instead of tons of words, 
the person chose to use picture to convey his lovely message to the girl.


This is a another commercial advertisment.
Without using any words or video or flash, 
they used a photograph and some editing skills to convey the hidden message of their slogan,
"JUST DO IT".

Lastly, my point of view, 
I strongly attracted by what Mc Luhan said,
"medium was the message".
It is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment